Studies on the mythical and religious tradition, folklore and rituals of the Amerindian ecumene in all its ethical and cultural facets: from the Eskimos and Indians of North America to the Indians of the Amazon, without forgetting the ancient pre-Columbian cultures of Mexico and the Andes.
Native to North America:
- Shamanic initiation and the ways of the afterlife in the North American tradition (M. Maculotti).
- The "myths of emergence" in the traditions of Native Americans (M. Maculotti).
- Spiritual Animals: Native Traditions of Subarctic Canada (F. Spain).
- The mysterious Natchez Indians: Children of the Sun (M. Maculotti).
- The "Little People" in Southeast Native American folklore (M. Maculotti).
- Folklore, shamanism and “witchcraft” among the Inuit of the Arctic (S. Hall, excerpt).
- The Sacred Circle of the Cosmos in the holistic-biocentric vision of Native Americans (M. Maculotti).
- The oral tradition of the "Big Stories" as the foundation of the Native Peoples Law of Canada (M. Maculotti).
- Cultural diversity and native justice: the "sentencing circle" and the sacred use of peyote among the native peoples of Canada (M. Maculotti).
- Psychosis in the shamanic vision of the Algonquians: The Windigo (M. Maculotti).
- "Weird" Far West (M. Maculotti).
- The Si-Te-Cah, ancient giants of Nevada, and the mystery of the "Mounds" (GM Mollar).
- Jack Fiddler, Wendigo's last hunter (GM Mollar).
- Yenaldooshi, the shape-shifting "Skinwalker" of Navajo folklore (GM Mollar).
- The genocide of natives in Indian residential schools in Canada (M. Maculotti).
- A cosmogonic reading of the pantheon of the Mexica tradition, in a perspective of religious syncretism (M. Maculotti).
- The "blood of the Sun": on human sacrifice in the pre-Columbian tradition (J.Padoan).
- The Virgin of Guadalupe, the Feathered Serpent and the "hidden river" of history (G. Marletta).
- Psychedelic Christianity (part I): Maria Sabina and the "fungal Eucharist" (A. Bonifacio).
- The Hypogeum God and the visionary rites of Chavín de Huantar (M. Maculotti).
- Pachacuti: cycles of creation and destruction of the world in the Andean tradition (M. Maculotti).
- Viracocha and the myths of the origins: creation of the world, anthropogenesis, foundation myths (M. Maculotti).
- The enigma of Tiahuanaco, cradle of the Incas and "Island of Creation" in Andean mythology (M. Maculotti).
- Secret history of the conquest of Peru: the prophetic dream of the Inca Viracocha and the coming of the Spaniards (M. Maculotti).
- Antediluvian, giant, "gentle" humanity (M. Maculotti).
- The mystery of the Incas: the "dark constellations" and the celestial "floods" (M. Maculotti / PV Formichetti).
- “Altiplano”: the pangs of Pachamama and the Anima Mundi (M. Maculotti)
- The "Atlantic Crossing" and Ernst Jünger's look at Brazil (M. Maculotti).
- Rudyard Kipling's “Brazilian notebooks” (M. Maculotti).
- Thousands of rock paintings dating back to the Ice Age discovered in the Amazon (M. Maculotti).
- Amazonian mirage (M. Maculotti).
- Cuevas de los Tayos: the Gold of the Gods in the Amazonian subsoil (M. Maculotti).
- Shamans in the Amazon and "alien abduction": the strange case of Bernardo Peixoto (John Mack, excerpt).