This section catalogs the articles concerning the southern hemisphere of the great Afro-Asiatic plate, and therefore those in which we talk about the tradition, rituals and beliefs of black Africa, Oceania, the islands of the Pacific Ocean and than those of the Indian Ocean.
- Bada Valley: the “xenomorphic” megaliths in the jungle (M. Maculotti).
- Gunung Padang: the Javanese "Mountain of Light", between (fanta) archeology and folklore (M. Maculotti).
- Buffalo sacrifice and megalithic funerary cults in Sulawesi and Southeast Asia (M. Maculotti).
- Borobudur, "imago mundi" and "stone book" of the dharma (M. Maculotti).
- Kawah Ijen: Hell and Heaven (M. Maculotti).
- Kasenian Réak: the Sundanese horse dance between artistic performance and ceremonial possession (I) (L. Monteanni).
- Kasenian Réak: the Sundanese horse dance between artistic performance and ceremonial possession (II) (L. Monteanni).
- Kasada Festival: a pilgrimage to Mount Bromo (M. Maimone & A. Sida).
South Seas & Oceania:
- The Dreamtime Dreamers: the Myth, the Dream, the Center in the Australian and Native American tradition (A. Bonifacio).
- Secret History of New Zealand: From Oral Tradition to Genetic Analysis (M. Maculotti).
- Waiting for John Frum. Vanuatu's “Cargo Cult” (M. Maculotti, translation).
- Robert Louis Stevenson "in the South Seas" (M. Maculotti).
- The cyclopean ruins of Nan Madol in Pohnpei, in the Caroline Islands (F. Amendola).
- The mysterious ruins of Malden Island, in the Pacific Ocean (M. Maculotti, translation).
- Dying like a god: the strange case of Captain Cook (St. Malatesta).
- Thor Heyerdahl, theory and practice (S. Baricchi).