This category includes studies on the ancient civilizations of the Mediterranean Sea, (in primis) Greeks, Romans and Egyptians.
- The divine service of the Greeks (M. Maculotti).
- Apollo the Destroyer: "coincidentia oppositorum" in hyperborean mysticism and eschatology (M. Maculotti).
- Apollo / Kronos in exile: Ogygia, the Dragon, the "fall" (M. Maculotti).
- Ioan P. Culianu: the Hyperborean shamanism of ancient Greece (edited by M. Maculotti).
- The Mythos and the Logos: Greek wisdom in the Platonic myths (S. Baricchi).
- The Bringer of Fire: Prometheus and the sense of the tragic in ancient Greece (S. Baricchi).
- The question of the three Floods in the Hellenic tradition (G. Acerbi).
- Parmenides, priest of Apollo: the "incubatio" and sacred healing (B. Udai Nath).
- Asclepius: genesis and myth, from hero to god (Anna MB).
- The Puer and the Kore for Károly Kerényi: uncertainty, origin and foundation (D. Simonato).
- The Labrys, the Bull and the Labyrinth (See Saponaro).
- The Platonic Cave, its Orphic and Pythagorean influences & the Māyā of the Upaniṣads (C. Head).
- The suffering of the earth: overpopulation and the myths of depopulation in India, Iran and Greece (R. Ronzitti).
- From Cybele to Demeter, the different faces of Mother Earth, or rather of the ecliptic (A. Box).
- The cosmological meaning of the laughter of the gods: on the myth of Baubò and its surroundings (A. Box).
- The Amazons and the Origins: on the theory of "primordial matriarchy" (D. Perra).
- "Nothing is death for us": the roots of Epicurus' thought (L. Pennacchi).
- G. de Santillana: “History to be rewritten”. Reflections on "Ancient Fate" and "Modern Affliction" (extract).
- Goddesses and women of the ancient Mediterranean (A. Modena Altieri).
- J. Evola: "Dionysus and the Way of the Left Hand" (extract).
- René Guénon: "The symbolism of the Zodiac in the Pythagoreans" (extract).
- Blood, Gens, Genius: familiar rites in ancient Rome (M. Maculotti).
- Dionysus in the mirror: the mask, the Daimon and the metaphysics of the "other-than-self" (M. Maculotti).
- Anna Perenna and the source of the eternal return (A. Modena Altieri).
- Lupercalia: the cathartic celebrations of Februa (A. Modena Altieri).
- The solar monotheism of the Emperor Flavius Claudius Julian (D. Perra).
- Arcane Italy: the hypogeum of Piagge and the Mithraic Mysteries (G. Bigazzi).
- The plague and the simulacra of social control in Lucretius's "De Rerum Natura" (S. Di Domenico).
- Arturo Reghini: "The myth of Saturn in Western Tradition" (extract + full PDF).
- The humanism of the ancient Egyptians and its relevance (I) (P. Formichetti).
- The humanism of the ancient Egyptians and its relevance (II) (P. Formichetti).
- The "Book of the Dead" of the ancient Egyptians (part I) (P. Formichetti).
- The "Book of the Dead" of the ancient Egyptians (part II) (P. Formichetti).
- The cult of Isis during the Hellenistic period (C. Torregrossa).
- Sacredness, myth and divinity in the civilization of the ancient Sardinians (D. Perra).
- The distant origins of the Sardinian Carnival (A. Massaiu).
- On the Sardinian "su nenniri" that binds and heals: the rebirth of wheat and the connection with Tammuz/Adone (C.Zedda).
- “Sos gherreros”, the Giants of Mont'e Prama (A. Modena Altieri).
- Terra Sarda: Ernst Jünger's metaphysical Mediterranean (A. Scarabelli).
- K. Kerényi: "The mythologem of timeless existence in ancient Sardinia".
- South and Magic: the South between archaisms and historical precariousness (F. Zigarelli).
- Priapus "unveiled" in an ancient Molise tradition (Anna MB).
- The magic of the Mainarde: on the trail of the Janare and the Deer Man (M. Palmesano).
- The Deer Man of the Castelnuovo Carnival and the regeneration of spring (M. Palmesano).
- The witches of Alicudi: notes of Aeolian folklore (M. Palmesano).
- The origin of the Sicilians and their migration to Sicily (A. Bonfanti).
- The language of the Sicilians in the Indo-European family tree (A. Bonfanti).
- At the origins of Laùro, the Salento nightmare sprite (G. Apples).
- Ritual and medicinal uses of Papaver Somniferum (G. Apples).
- Enigmas of the Mediterranean: the Guanches, the 'Peoples of the Sea' and Atlantis (M. Maculotti).
- The Berber people: between caravans, deserts and oases (D. Ruffino).
- Dorothy Carrington's dream Corsica (P. Mathlouthi).
- The religions of mystery: soteriology of the Mithraic cult and of Attis / Cybele (Anna MB).
- The symbolism of the pomegranate (G. Di Leo).
- Origin and meaning of Mâgên Dâwîd – Hildegard Lewy (part I) (A. Casella, translator).
- Origin and meaning of Mâgên Dâwîd – Hildegard Lewy (part II) (A. Casella, translator).
- Rhodes: in the shadow of the Colossus (M. Maculotti).